Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Fri Jan 3 23:01:18 PST 2003

Gar Lipow:
>contact with them. Then they would be a way for ordinary workers to be
>exposed to the idea that workers could own and run their own workplaces
>- that it is possible to be boss free. This was once a commonplace of
>US popular culture - now so far buried that most people find it
>inconcievable.

When was this golden age?

In unrelated LBO-list news, I heard the sweet sound of Max Sawicky's voice on NPR's Marketplace tonight. It sounded very wise and learned.

And in the current Music issue of The Nation, Doug lists his favorite albums.

I'm waiting for the anarchists to come up with some sort of Clonaid sect joke about the ISO and other vanguardists.

Peter