Economic Determinism? NOT!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 8 09:21:25 PST 2003

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~rgibson/commodityfetishism.htm Todd

Gibson has written many interesting papers on Grenada, Maurice Bishop, Bernard Coard and the NJM. Gibson was on Proyect's list, for a bit, before being shabbily flamed. Ramsey Clark, btw, was a lawyer for the Stalinist thug, Coard, killer of Bishop. <URL: http://www.pipeline.com/~rgibson/gibson.htm > GRENADA   Rich Gibson versus U.S. Spy Agencies Gentlemen do steal each others mail--Grenada 17 The Grenadian Tragedy Exposed by John "Chalkie" Ventour AFFIDAVIT OF RAMSEY CLARK Paulo Freire: The Promethean Literacy (dissertation) Paulo Freire, Interviews in Grenada Paulo Freire and Literacy for Democracy Paulo Freire in Grenada Grenada Survey In Memory: Paulo Freire The Last Prisoners of the Cold War Are Black Grenadian Voice, October 1998: Free the Grenada 17 Release the Grenada 17 One of the Grenada 17 is Released Grenada Update March 2001 The Last Prisoners of the Cold War Are Black For Other's Writing on Grenada, click here

-- Michael Pugliese

I got an axe-handle pistol with a graveyard frame. It shoots tombstone bullets wearing balls and chains. I'm drinking TNT. I'm smokin' dynamite. I hope some screwball start's a fight, 'cause I'm ready, ready, ready

Muddy Waters, "I'm Ready."