And the Poll SAYS! US biggest threat to peace

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:11:09 PST 2003

Kelly:

> heh. this just came across Dave Farber's list. I wonder if widespread
> posting of these results will tip the results in a different
> direction? I
> see it's gone up since I voted, it's now at 57.2 for the US
> as the biggest
> dumbshit bully on the global block:

http://www.time.com/time/europe/gdml/peace2003.html

It it is now 56.9% as I voted with my hands and feet for N. Korea and Iraq :). How can one doubt our commander in thief that it is otherwise. Besides, I do not want to be treated like that German dude who now faces prosecution for his remark on the listserv.

Wojtek