And the Poll SAYS! US biggest threat to peace

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Wed Jan 8 15:15:20 PST 2003

And now

North Korea 23.6 % Iraq 18.2 % The United States 58.2 %

out of 11218

I noted that CNN wisely excluded The United States from the pick list, in their latest poll.

But even that, rather arkwardly, gave the wrong answer, and out of 124 thousand votes. Jan 6th

Is North Korea a bigger threat than Iraq?

Yes 64% No 36%

http://www.cnn.com/POLL/results/320051.html

Chris Burford

London