Deleuze & Guattari, Zizek on Arendt (More from Brennan)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 8 19:29:06 PST 2003

At 9:14 PM -0600 1/8/03, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:
>do you (or yoshie) really seriously believe that deleuze, guattari,
>hardt, and negri are counter-revolutionaries?

I believe they have mostly been counter-productive rather than counter-revolutionary, but any impact that they might have had, one way or another, must be small, given the sort of audiences for whom they write, despite favorable write-ups in the mass media that _Empire_ has received. Brennan's criticism is well written and worth reading, though. -- Yoshie