Helen Thomas vs. Ari Fleischer

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 13:57:51 PST 2003

> > Ian Murray wrote:
> > >

> > > Nonetheless, they were seen as posing a serious threat to regional
> > > stability. Do you think Iraq's claim to Kuwait was legitimate enough
> > > justify its aggression?
> > >

> > A) Yes.
> >
> > B) So What? It has more business _anyplace_ in the mideast than the
> U.S.
> > has.
> >
> > C) In any case, the only hope for a decent world is a large enough
> > movement in the U.S. saying "U.S. out of everywhere!"
> >
> > D) Under present world conditions it makes little sense to speak of
> > "threat to stability" in reference to any other nation than the U.S.
> >
> > Carrol

> A,B,C&D would merely perpetuate the "my dick is bigger than your dick"
> approach to international relations..........
>

> Ian

isn't that already the standard and internationally accepted norm? after all, what is an armed missile but the flying phallus of fate?

a norm based on the typical actions of deeply disturbed, violent male adolescent behavior, which characterizes the foreign policy of the US, Britain and almost every country on the globe. a norm that's reinforced by women who worship males in power and are willing to sacrifice their sons to them. and one occurring in countries run by women with disturbed personalities, like margaret thatcher and indira ghandi.