The Texas populist take on the tax cut

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Jan 10 11:55:43 PST 2003

Hi,

Actually (I can't make this stuff up, it is too surreal) some of the right-wing ideologues who changed the way corporate/wealth/rightist funding was targeted credit Gramsci for influencing their idea of strategically funding a shift in cultural hegemony that would move the political scene to the right.

-Chip