Fwd: [Upstream] Symposium on white nationalism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 10 12:27:30 PST 2003

Also note that loony lawyer Matt Hale of the white supremacist, WCOTC, was just arrested for plotting to kill a federal judge. <URL: http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=US&cat=Church_of_the_Creator

> M.P.

------- Forwarded message ------- From: Louis Andrews <LRA at LRAINC.com> To: "Upstream List" <upstream-list at cycad.com> Subject: [Upstream] Symposium on white nationalism Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:53:54 -0500

A ten page symposium on white nationalism with Carol Swain, Peter Brimelow, Ron Walters, and Jared Taylor led by Jamie Glazov.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=5480