Market Failure

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Jan 10 14:35:55 PST 2003

[thanks to a cow-orker for this link]

<http://www.free-market.net>

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Free-Market.Net members and supporters,

We regret to announce that we have suspended operations. The Henry Hazlitt Foundation, our non-profit corporation, has always been a small organization, "living on the edge," and 2002 just hit our funding too hard for us to recover.

We need your help to make the best of this bad situation. We want to find new homes for our many valued services, channels, and features, so that they don't die along with our organization.