Jared Israel's website, "Documenting the Nazi Past of the Palestinian Leadership/"

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 11 11:34:10 PST 2003

Max>...Who is Gil-White?

Think he is a regular poster on an anti-NATO list I used to peruse, here is a hit from it? <URL: http://www.mail- archive.com/hydro at topica.com/msg00749.html > Oh brother, he denies the freezer truck story. *Francisco J. Gil-White is Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania and a Fellow at the Solomon Asch Center for Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict (SACSEC), at the University of Pennsylvania. He is an anthropologist and psychologist specializing in ethnicity and the psychology of ethnic conflict. He is Deputy Editor of Emperor's Clothes, and Editor of Emperor's Clothes Spanish Section. His email address is: fjgil at psych.upenn.edu

-- Michael Pugliese

I got an axe-handle pistol with a graveyard frame. It shoots tombstone bullets wearing balls and chains. I'm drinking TNT. I'm smokin' dynamite. I hope some screwball start's a fight, 'cause I'm ready, ready, ready

Muddy Waters, "I'm Ready."