celeb enviros

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:19:30 PST 2003

Doug:
> New York Post [Page Six] - January 13, 2003
>
> Stars are two-faced on SUVs
>
> MANY of the Hollywood celebrities behind the new campaign against
> gas-guzzling SUVs are hypocrites who consume huge quantities of
> fossil fuels in their stretch limos, Gulfstream jets and oversized
> Beverly Hills mansions.

Being lectured by New York Post about 'hypocrisy" is hypocrisy squared. Does this rabidly rightwing rag exposes Rush Limbaugh for his "factual inaccuracies" or Geroge-get-the government-off-the-back-of-the-people-Bush for presiding ove an unprecedented concentration of power in the hand of shadowy government agencies?

Besides, anything that discourages SUV buying mania goes in my book.

Wojtek