Newman, Perrin, Pugliese "Red-Baiting" LLP

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Tue Jan 14 15:25:48 PST 2003

At 10:15 PM -0600 13/1/03, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Your traffic directions were insufficient to make the selection from
>MP's post intelligible. Is it MP himself who is denouncing red-baiting?
>I hadn't emptied my trash, so I looked the post up, and I still couldn't
>make sense of who was saying what about whom. That was why I stopped
>reading MP to begin with -- not the content but the formatting made them
>impossible to construe. Could you explain a bit.

You're quite right, it is impossible to work out who's saying what about who. But that is fairly unimportant. The venom must be appreciated for its own sake, as an art form, without getting bogged down in details. Anyhow, who the hell is "MP"? Never mind, I can't remember names anyhow.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas