Newman, Perrin, Pugliese "Red-Baiting" LLP

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Jan 13 21:43:46 PST 2003

Could you explain a bit. Carrol

---------

I think it was Michael Pugliese explaining a fir ball spit-fest that Dennis Perrin started by painting Yoshie, you Carrol, and Charles Januzzi as Stalinist dog sucking scum of the lowest order, while Perrin placed himself on the modest pedestal of political wholesomeness and well reasoned purity of course.

But the plot detail really isn't important. It's the stunning vitrol and stinging insect like viciousness of the language that attracted me. And I wanted to use it for contrast against Hitchens who was oozing sugar tongued loveliness as he licked the WSJ editor's rosie knobbed asshole, purring with his tail in the air. Meow. Meow.

Chuck Grimes