Religious vs Ramsey Clark

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Tue Jan 14 10:55:01 PST 2003

Let's see here....

Pat Robertson, the Southern Baptist ministers, and Jerry Falwell run their anti-Muslim "Mohammad was a terrorist and a killer" smack for well over TWO YEARS without any rebuke....yet it's Ramsey Clark who must apologize???

"Hello, Pot??? This is Kettle speaking. I hate to break this to 'ya, but you're black!!"

Personally, I distrust ALL religions as equally potentially terroristic, but hearing Lou Sheldon call for Ramsey Clark's head is a real laugh riot!!!

I guess there were no gay people or feminists for Rev. Sheldon to blast today, ehhh???

Anthony

--

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:39:53

_____________________________________________________________ Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year. http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus