International ANSWER: Spammers

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 12:45:09 PST 2003

--- Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> wrote:
> BTW, one of my theories about the taboo on
> masturbation, is that st8
> males are made anxious by the implicitly homosexual
> desires excited by
> jacking off.

In High School, I was probably as homophobic as your average straight teenager, but I never associated "riding the handcar" with homosexuality. I never felt guilty about choking my chicken (of course, I was never lectured against it either). My apologies to any chickens on this list who might be offended by the above statement.

<<Do het males purely fantasize and/or
> use st* porn images and
> videos of het sex or does the actions of cock
> stroking excite them in ways
> they are loath to admit are signs of latent
> homosexuality?>>

Well, as a teenager on my way to school I used to pass by the courthouse and got a spontaneous erection when the flagpole came into view. I suppose that might count as a homoerotic image. On the other hand (no pun intended), at that age I used to get excited over a tree in front of my house that had a small hole in it. This association caused me a great deal of embarassment reading Macbeth in school when we came to the bit on Burnham Woods. He he, maybe, deep down, I am neither het nor homo, but an arborosexual! ;)

-Thomas

===== <<Would you mind if I put my penis machine in your vagina machine">> (Fromthe forthcoming, "Deleuze and Guattari's Favorite Pickup Lines", by Thomas Seay)