Jude: vote for Rev Al!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Tue Jan 14 13:08:21 PST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:01:49 -0600 (CST)

budge <budge at el-pleasant.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 at 3:32pm Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> > For what it's worth
>
> not much if the rightwing corporate whore lieberman has
> 85%

I don't remember where I saw it, could have been here...I'm so tired today, I can't tell which end is up anymore, but one of Lieberman's first crys were about how he's going after Hollywood for having too much sex in the movies.

I haven't seen a Hollywood blockbuster for a long time where people get nekked....I should read more of Lieberman to see what movies are worth my time! :) --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]