Show me the money! (was:Re:International ANSWER: Spammers)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 14 21:59:58 PST 2003

Doug>...a real porn connoisseur...

Keith, a brilliant Trot I know in the East Bay who can slide from Castoriadis to Radek in seconds, is quite a frequenter of the Lusty Lady and lesser establishments. (Larry Flynt's new one here was attended opening night by Francis Ford Coppola and His Corrupt, Corporate Liberal Willieness Mayor Brown.)

Keith says pornography is pemanent revolution. I should ask him if it is repressive desublimation ala Marcuse.

"The Money Shot: Cinema, Sex and Censorship, by Jane Mills, Pluto Press, 2001. Michael Pugliese P.S. "Who Has The Money, " is a song on a album with Richard Thompson, a fellow that was in Captain Beefhart's Band, Fred Frith and someone else. Releaed on Wyndam Hill, of all labels. Frith, I saw live once. What a guitarist.