Birthdays --not for LBO

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jan 15 00:06:54 PST 2003

Sorry about that. It was letter to my sister. I am so used to ranting on LBO, the fingers did it automatically. In case it wasn't obvious my sister has six kids. One girl who got married and moved out, and five boys 13-22yrs. I couldn't keep track of their ages so I asked her for their birthdays.

Not that anybody really needs to know all this, but my sister didn't really like boys much as a girl. She was very fem which means she wasn't much fun as a baby sister to tease or play with. We liked each other, but from long distance.

Chuck Grimes