gaybeer.com!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 15 08:22:05 PST 2003

[Today's trad vals emergency, courtesy the American Family Assn]

AFA Action Alert!

Corporations Boast of Promoting Homosexuality

Some day, as corporations that honor marriage and family are hounded out of business or prosecuted, it will be accurate to say:

"This was brought to you by the executives of Anheuser-Busch, Kodak, ChevronTexaco, Wells Fargo, Philip Morris Companies Inc., and other corporations that promoted perversity for short-term gain." - Robert Knight, Culture and Family Institute

January 15, 2003

The <http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=2991&department=CFI&categoryid=cfreport> Culture and Family Institute reports five corporations are being honored this month in the pro-homosexual "OUT" magazine for their aggressive sponsorship of homosexuality, including funding homosexual political groups and transgender activism, promoting homosexuality in the schools and even underwriting "gay" rodeos.

Anheuser-Busch, Kodak, ChevronTexaco, Wells Fargo and Philip Morris Companies Inc. each provided statements to the magazine, which are printed in a two-page layout that includes company logos. Philip Morris, whose Miller Beer and Miller Lite brands heavily sponsor homosexual activism, has a portion that states: "This space provided by Philip Morris Companies Inc."

Anheuser-Busch, which makes Budweiser and Bud Light beers, advertises in homosexual publications and has sponsored sadistic sex exhibitions, has this:

For more than a quarter of a century, Anheuser-Busch has been guided by the motto, "Making Friends Is Our Business." By placing importance on people and relationships, Anheuser-Busch fosters an environment free of discrimination, regardless of sexual orientation, where all employees are encouraged to utilize their talents to create future success. Anheuser-Busch's relationship with the LGBT [lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender] community was founded upon this guiding principle more than 20 years ago, and the company continues its commitment by offering a variety of same-sex domestic partner benefits and partnering with national organizations such as American Foundation for AIDS Research (AMFAR), the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) and the Human Rights Campaign (HRC). In addition, Anheuser-Busch continues its association with national and local LGBT events, including title sponsorship of the International Gay Rodeo Association (IGRA) and sponsorship of a variety of local PRIDE events.

For a complete look at Anheuser Busch's pro-"gay" activities, along with a gospel outreach to people struggling with homosexuality, go to Family Policy Network's special site <http://www.gaybeer.com> www.gaybeer.com

Kodak, which recently fired a 23-year employee for sending an e-mail around to other employees saying that he was "disgusted" by pro-homosexual announcements that kept coming into his inbox, features a logo for the "Kodak Global Diversity Office," and this:

Eastman Kodak Company is firmly committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace - in ideas, perspectives and people. We believe this benefits everyone whose life is touched by Kodak: employees, shareholders, and customers alike. Kodak has taken significant steps to make diversity a company-wide priority. Some of the ways Kodak includes and supports the GLBT community are: Kodak has an active GLBT employee resource group; provides domestic partner benefits; proudly sponsors and participates in Out & Equal, HRC, GLSEN [Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network], Gender PAC, film festivals, and Pride events. Kodak has twice testified in support of ENDA [the proposed federal Employment Non-Discrimination Act]. We are very proud of achieving a 100 percent score on the HRC Corporate Equality Index.

ChevronTexaco, a leader in pro-homosexual activism among oil companies, has this:

We define success by the company we keep. That means creating an inclusive environment where every person can fully participate and contribute - and valuing the uniqueness of every individual and the varied perspective each provides. At ChevronTexaco, we've put those words into action. We were the first major U.S. oil company to add "sexual orientation" to its worldwide nondiscrimination policies. And in April 1997, we announced a wide range of domestic-partner benefits for our employees, including medical and dental coverage, dependent life insurance, relocation, bereavement leave, and family medical leave. This is the way we do business - the ChevronTexaco way.

Wells Fargo features a photo of a horse-drawn stagecoach, and these words: "The Next Stage. Diversity. Opportunity. Community." Then, this text:

At Wells Fargo, our people are our competitive advantage. People who are recognized for their unique and diverse talents. You'll find an inclusive culture that understands and values diversity in age, education, ethnic origin, gender, lifestyle, physical abilities, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and other differences. Wells Fargo invites you to discover an environment where people can go as far as their talent and ambition will take them. Choose a direction. We can get there together.

ACTION NEEDED

AFA has provided a way for you to write all five companies mentioned above at one time. Please let them know they are doing immeasurable damage to the santicity of marriage, while helping to promote a dangerous and unhealthy lifestyle.