dirt on John Ashcroft

Nomiprins at aol.com Nomiprins at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 09:10:18 PST 2003

Hey everyone,

I wonder if you could help me out. I'm looking for dirt on John Ashcroft. Specifically, related to Bush senior.

I'm trying to determine why Ashcroft exonerated Gary Winnick on Christmas Eve, besides the fact that he assumed no one would notice. Winnick wasn't the only guy Ashcroft could have let off, but he was the only guy that was let off then. And Ashcroft didn't release information about the pardon through normal channels.

Now, Winnick certainly greased the palms of dems and republicans alike. But, I'm interested in the Rep. side and connections to Ashcroft. (by the way, the usdoj website sucks, and the Ashcroft component doesn't even have an attached search engine.) One possible connection - Winnick hired Lodwrick Cook, former CEO of the oil company, ARCO and the single largest individual donor to Bush's senior's presidential campaign as co-chairman of Global Crossing (Cook's still on the board). So, there's a strong Bush senior - Global Crossing connection, but I want to connect specifically into Ashcroft.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Nomi -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030115/28f50cbe/attachment.htm>