Approaching Sh*tstorm?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jan 15 13:49:08 PST 2003

I doubt it. This issue is too complex for them. I get very little hate mail myself; it must be because nobody can figure what the H* I'm saying.

The fun comes when we read *your* textbook. I'm saving up to buy it.

mbs

Well, the odds are rising that I'm about to receive a massive incoming sh*tstorm launched by the assembled right-wing hacks of America.

And all because I pointed out that Glenn Hubbard's current line on deficits and interest rates is... inconsistent with what he says in his textbook.

Now if only I can persuade Max, Jamie Galbraith, and company not to be *too* eager to shoot the wounded if the sh*tstorm comes...

Brad DeLong