the execution of MLK

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 16 16:52:07 PST 2003

I saw the Pepper book yesterday, featured with a new one by Robin Kirk of HRW on Columbia and the USG.

Read a bit of, "Killing the Dream: James Earl Ray and the Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., " by Gerald Posner which rubbished a previous book of Pepper's w/ a preface by Mark Lane. (Lane is married to the daughter of Willis Carto, btw. How Lane morphed to a far right loon like Dick Gregory too, I dunno.)

-- Michael Pugliese

"Liars and buffoons, contemptible pygmies, pug dogs and puppies, attempting to

mount an elephant... utterly base scoundrels... vile creatures --A. Ya. Vyshinsky at Zinoviev trial <URL: http://www.cyberussr.com/rus/insults-vysh.html >