Rent this space

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jan 19 08:37:24 PST 2003

Uh, perhaps I wasn't clear enough. "They were a catalyst for something much larger than themselves" and they were "greatly upstaged by all the other people at the rally" together mean the same as "they organized something significant." It was very wonderful to see all those people there, and they wouldn't have been if ANSWER hadn't done the logistical work.

But making people stand around for three hours in some serious cold and then ambling two miles in the same cold may not be the best way to get repeat customers.

Doug