Judis and the left (and Ronald Radosh too)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 15:02:59 PST 2003

See what I mean? Just can it, Dennis, it's old. You wanna yell at torturers,w e got some in the White House and the Pentagon. jks

First of all Justin, don't tell me what to say or post. Not your call, pal. Secondly, it's hard for me to take someone's designation of what torture is when that person has no problem with torture in a different context. If you find no contradiction here, so be it. But I'm not gonna tell you to can your hypocrisy. You are free to display it far and wide.

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030119/486a64e9/attachment.htm>