Judis and the left (and Ronald Radosh too)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 15:19:33 PST 2003

> There is one thing that bothers me about DP's ravings -- he contributes
> to Doug's side of a long-standing argument between Doug and me. Doug
> very frequently resorts to suggesting that some argument or other is so
> irrational that it must have a "psychological cause"; I've usually
> disagreed. But DP's obsession with Yoshie and me does seem to call for
> medical assistance.
>
> Carrol

Gee, I guess I should be put in a mental institution for my political views. Now where have I heard that before . . .?

By the way, I'm not "obsessed" with you or what's her name. Repulsed by you both, yes, but not obsessed. You are on a discussion list. You make statements that I assume are open to all manner of response. So do I. Difference is, I don't tell people what to write, nor do I speculate on their mental health. I play it on the field before us.

If I were obsessed, I would go after you privately, and haven't. So stop being such a wimp and argue your fucking points.

DP