Community Colleges

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 20 11:53:37 PST 2003

I saw a reference someplace -- perhaps an ad in either the NLRB or th LRB -- to a group or business which arranges acquaintances between men and women from a select group of universities. In effect, I gathered, sort of a NLRB personal ad section, only limited to a narrow circle. I'm not sure, but I think Berkeley was the only public university that made the list! If you're from Harvard & want to meet a member of the opposite sex from Chicago -- that's the service you want.

Carrol