subject change

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 21 15:46:33 PST 2003

How many direct personal attacks from me can you actually find in the last few weeks (or months for that matter). I attack ideas I disagree with, I express my own ideas somewhat fiercely, but I very very infrequently attack persons. In contrast, almost _all_ of your replies to me ignore the content of my posts and comment on me personally.

Carrol