Inconsistent standards

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Wed Jan 22 02:34:38 PST 2003

Peter K.:

You must have been a favorite of the students. Why didn't you mention other violators, like Andie, Yoshie and ChrisD?

---

Because we are special!

Seriously, in my defense, I've never insulted anyone on LBO-talk, except one guy I told to fuck off for making quasi-racist statements about Russians, which I shouldn't have done. Anyway, for someone in Russia to berate someone for their purported "Stalinism" would be goofy to say the least, since post-Stalin Stalinism in Russia just wasn't that bad.