nicotne pollution

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 12:41:27 PST 2003

--- "ChrisD(RJ)" <chrisd at russiajournal.com> wrote:
> smoking ought to be banned in public,
> period...bloomberg is on the
> right track...but I still reserve the right to hate
> rich people.
> fs
>
> Are you mad?!?!? That's one of the reasons I stay
> the hell out of the United
> States. Banning smoking is completely barbaric.
> Fucking whiners.

Of course it's mad, but remember, we're the country that tried to ban alcohol. I'm surprised B hasn'r proposed to crimianbl smoking, but that is next I guess. Banning stuff that makes people feel good fits in with our puritanical ethos. "If it feels good, don't do it!" We have prisons full of folks who have violated these rules.

jks