subject change

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Jan 24 07:24:11 PST 2003

"Perhaps, but if you bother to read the first two sentences above, you just might notice that I argued my case for calling it genocide of rather more logical grounds than that. Obviously you are unable to refute these arguments logically though, or else you would do so. . . Your attempt to characterise me as some sort of crank for daring to point out this fact is merely evasive. . . I suppose you get a tingle of satisfaction from ripping your flimsy straw man into shreds, but meanwhile my reasoning doesn't have a mark on it."

> Bill Bartlett
> Bracknell Tas

Your intellectual superiority is noted.

DP