subject change

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Jan 24 08:21:47 PST 2003

"In future, if you have nothing more to say on a topic, other than to insult those who do, then it might be better to just say nothing. It is silly to want to have the last word when you have nothing more to say."

> Bill Bartlett
> Bracknell Tas

Well, stop poking at me and puffing your chest ("my reasoning doesn't have a mark on it") and chances are I'll ignore you.

Also, I love the tendency of those on this list who presume to tutor others on how or what to write. What words of wisdom have they for the downtrodden who lack computer access? The wretched await . . .

DP