lbo-talk-digest V1 #7301

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sat Jan 25 01:08:06 PST 2003

I wrote:

I think part of the issue is that American children, by and large, are artificially infantilized to speak frankly. A Russian teenager is an adult. I noticed the last time I was in the States, hanging around the university campus, that I just not find the female syudents sexually attractive. The reason, I decided, was that, ostentatious sexuality and physiological age notwithstanding, they were like 12-year-olds, the sexuality coming off as artificial and forced. You can put a midrif shirt on a 5-year-old, and she's still a five-year-old. No attraction. --- I should qualify: Children of the nomenklatura are very spoiled.