Who are these people?

Mark Rickling rickling at softhome.net
Sun Jan 26 08:55:46 PST 2003

Many of the same people, especially the key organizers.

Left Turn includes former members of the ISO who never split with the British SWP and the rest of the IST. It doesn't conceive of itself as a vanguard party and tries to recruit among anti-corporate globalization activists. Anarchists, I've been told, even attend their meetings. SUSTAIN, for instance, organized the contingent of Palestinians who marched down to the Mall from the Hinckley Hilton for the April 20, 2001 demonstrations in DC. I've never heard of Organized Coup, though.

----- Original Message ----- From: Max B. Sawicky <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 11:16 AM Subject: Who are these people?