Louis Paulsen on "WWP's *Deep Pockets* [!!snort!!]"

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jan 26 12:09:57 PST 2003

Jim Farmelant wrote:

>Although I have had no luck resubscribing to Henwood's list since my
>e-mail
>address changed

etc.

There's no need to forward Paulsen's comments, especially if formatted in line breaks that make it read like language poetry. He's free to join the list any time he wants, and his hard-luck tale of trying unsuccessfully to re-sub doesn't really make much sense, given how easy it is. And, as I said to him, if he still has trouble addressing the message "subscribe lbo-talk" to <majordomo at lists.panix.com>, I can do it for him.

Doug