Same old same old (Was DeLeuze, etc.)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 27 14:47:25 PST 2003

Steven McGraw wrote:

> >Whether any of it would
> work I couldn't begin to say, but most of the "coordinator" types I know
> find the idea of balanced job complexes _deeply_ offensive, no less so if
> they happen to lean left.

I gather from one of Justin's posts that someone includes public school teachers in this incoherent 'class' of coordinators. If so, most of them would love to escape from their long hours (including a lot of moonlighting in manual or worse jobs) for any kind of job in any kind of decent society. What piddle paddle.

Carrol