artistic standards?

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon Jan 27 15:34:46 PST 2003

"I don't think Salma Hayek is a serious actor, mostly a body who should be a model for bikini magazines. That is how she portrays herself and that is the reaction that she gets. She really wasn't actor enough for this film is what I am saying. Now Daniel Day Lewis - that is an actor."

if everyone in hoillywood is compared with him, there are few, if any, actors in hollywood...come on, get serious, and ease up on whatserface....halle berry has been paraded all over the map with her t&a hanging out...does that mean she is not an actress? should they take back the award she was given? have never seen the person in question, but dumping on a hollywood actress because she didn't perform frida with a limp is really stretching it, and also imagining hollywood movies as something other than what they are...

do you expect snob, french cuisine at mcdonalds??

fs