gore redivivus

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Jan 28 09:57:41 PST 2003

thanks. oddly, even sam smith's link is a pagesix link.

the upside is that i stumbled across this entertaining little bit of fantasy in cindy adams's page six bits:

"GORE is not out of politics. Trust mother, kiddies. Folks who are close to him who are close to me who is close to you say his opting out of the next presidential campaign does not - n-o-tttt - mean he'd refuse the nomination. About to sweat for it, he wouldn't. But accept a draft, he would. Just letting you know what I know as I know it, y'know."

-- http://www.brainmortgage.com/ "Something's not in orbit in the capital of this galaxy." - Alphaville