A Witness to ONGOING War

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Jan 27 11:34:15 PST 2003

I honestly don't know what the 'aside' has to do with the article, but, in any case, you are not going to read a word from me on the subject of Kathy Kelly or VITW containing anything but praise and admiration. They have been examples of dedication and energy throughout the years of genocide-by- sanctions.

Lou Paulsen member, WWP, Chicago