FRIDA review

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Mon Jan 27 13:24:10 PST 2003

At 02:59 AM 01/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Living in LA I do know that Salma shows up at the Academy and
>elsewhere in completely see through clothing. She is bimbo all over
>- - just the Mexican variety. It stunned me that Traymor would have
>agreed to do the film with her.

Hey. The movie had gorgeous colors ...and was entirely forgettable. As for Hayek showing up in see through clothes...what does that have to do with the movie? Angela Davis showed up in a see-through top at a party I attended at UCB (back when) and I enjoyed it very much. Women are beautiful. Naked women are even more beautiful.

Yum, yum.

Joanna