nazis in league with palestinians dept.

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Jan 28 16:30:44 PST 2003

"Marty Lee never said Arabs were "desperate and dumb," he accurately pointed out some historic facts of ideological influence and political coalition."

I wasn't addressing the specific, but the general claim of nazi-anti-semitism being somehow at the root of or manipulating people's anger and even hatred at euro theft of their land, and other more brutal aspects of the colonial-master race aspects of what is going on in palestine-israel...

there is much hatred for the USA in many parts of the world, and it isn't nice, and is often murderously not nice, but it doesn't originate in some mystical form of hatred that has no roots in material realities...ideological and political opportunists can use what we do in the world to foment, but without what we do in the world, there wouldn't be much to foment .... same is certainly true for israel, which is the only place in the world where it is dangerous to be jewish (though far, far more dangerous to be a palestinian) and stories of real or mythical hatreds that don't confront material reality are only adding to more hatred and violence, not less

consideration for none but the alleged sick and hateful - and very often, much of that is a reflection of sick and hateful people - isn't contributing much to peace, and is anti-history to an extreme...and:

"What is "excess left-cultism?" Does stealing the lagoon highway sign to

Bolinas count?"

never thought of that as left-behavior...more like the tyranny of rural life? by the way, I live in san rafael ...my column is carried by the bolinas coastal post, but I've never lived there ,and only visited a couple of times...very nice, secluded, now touristy, lots of down-to-earth, eccentric and artsy-fartsy folks, but definitely less of all those types than my home town... guess...

fs