Rivera and Kahlo 1

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Tue Jan 28 18:45:44 PST 2003

Apologies I forget it was offensive. Yes Hitchens has written beautifully on the neocons and on people like PJ O'Rourke selling out.

I think it is a very offensive crock and highly insulting to be psychoanalysed and told you're following or shadowing someone in your beliefs. That is just as much a neocon ploy or rhetorical maneuver, i.e., leftists have such and such opinions because of some psychological defect. I don't understand why it can't be that people are pyschologically okay but simply have the wrong opinions.