Decriminalizing it all!

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Tue Jan 28 22:24:56 PST 2003

Responding the Chuck Grimes, Carrol wrote:
>I'm not trying to generalize from this case -- I'm just warning against
>generalization from _any_ cases. I would suggest to _start_ with the
>most abstract level, and while qualifying that _never_ letting it
>disappear from view: the united states is a male-supremacist social
>order.
>
>Carrol

Women end up worse financially, there's no question. But part of the male supremacist nature of the court system is the assumption that women should take care of the children. In my case, my father and I spent years being tortured by the family court system until we simply left the country. Technically we were on the lam but extradition from Europe seemed unlikely.

Jenny Brown