Paygaps

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Wed Jan 29 13:03:44 PST 2003

I remember many years ago, anthropologist, Margaret Mead making the same point concerning helping professions. As I recall her favorite example was the veterinary profession in Great Britain, which suffered a decline in status and pay levels when women began to enter it in significant numbers.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com