I love Europe!

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Jan 29 21:40:48 PST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 at 9:30pm Jordan Hayes wrote:

> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-558903,00.html

and in the US we can't even manage to keep industry from treating the housing of pigs as a "densest possible packing" problem. and their open sewers of pig shit.

would that we could laugh at excessive regulation -- we'd have to have regulation first to laugh at. (next we'll have an article about those silly people that have houses so latge that they get lost in them. again, if that were my biggest problem...)

-- no Onan