"dollface" and other bad club turns.

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 08:52:53 PST 2003

> This isn't a forum where PC speech predominates, nor
> where the left catechism is recited uncritically. But you're using
> inflammatory language that comes right out of yahoo right-wing talk
> radio, the debased currency of normal American political discourse. I
> don't see what's refreshing or thought-provoking about it at all.
>
> Doug

Oh please.

No, this isn't as constipated a list as that other one. Noted. But whenever someone says, "I'm all for colorful speech, *but* . . ." the game's up. Either you are or you're not. I'm not engaged in hate speech or racist slander; and to say that my language is right out of "right-wing talk radio" is easy and, again, comfy. You've tried to pin all manner of things on me in recent days without any proof ("terror bombing Baghdad" indeed). That you've reduced it to something WABC might buy is a dodge all its own.

DP