Feminism, abortion (was Comcast rejects antiwar ad)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 30 16:29:42 PST 2003

Ian Murray wrote:

> [...]

I will defend them against _state_ suppression of their speech, but otherwise I'll do my best to make it as uncomfortable as possible for them to speak out. Lipping off about abortion is a health risk to women in so far as it makes deciding on an abortion an at all difficult decision. Trying to make a woman hesitate to have an abortion is like burning a cross in someone's yard.

Carrol