Mandatory fatherhood

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Jan 31 12:39:17 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 11:44 AM, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> It is the conscious decision to terminate a developing human and end a
> pregnancy. That you would compare abortion with chemo is really
> something
> else.

Recognise that abortion is a personal issue for the humans who are involved, but is a social issue for the society at large and the abortions are exactly like chemotherapy for the society. Or perhaps more like an antiviral, since it is a self-generating phenomenon.

aside - I was surprised when a search for 'antivirus' brought up only 1 result from dictionary.com. It described a computer software.

and btw - there's no shame in being a urinal cake changer.