[lbo-talk] IT, Other White Collar Jobs Floating To Cheaper Locales

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 15:01:31 PDT 2003

My company recently layed off 300--300!-IT people in Connecticut because of outsourcing to India. I know several of these people. Not a single one is in any way "moving to the left" as a result of losing his job. Instead, it's all "start my own business," "get welfares back to work," "too much government driving up business costs," etc. Big business could drop a nuclear bomb on CT and these folks would still blame "liberals" for all their problems.