[lbo-talk] Gallup on homosex

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 1 16:53:19 PDT 2003

--

The Castro for more than a few yrs. now has been so full of racist, dumb, white boys that epitomize the stereotypes of gay men as vain, selfish, bitchy numnutz. A few yrs. back at one of the most popular bars, trax, routinely black and latino men were denied entry that there was a sustained struggle in the community. And, yup, lotsa good data there on the gallup webpg...now if i could only remember the name of that band of a member of the magnetic fields i just read a review of...flame? orchestral, emo kinda stuff...

-- Michael Pugliese