[lbo-talk] IT, Other White Collar Jobs Floating To Cheaper Locales

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 20:48:39 PDT 2003

> Exactly. The '92 election was in part about that. It was the time of
> the Angry White Man. There was that Michael Douglas movie - Falling
> Down was it? It's amazing we're not getting more of this right now in
> fact.
>
> Doug

Really? The Angry White Man has the best of all possible admins in power -- many of the ofay-cons I know think Bush is great, one of them. Back then, Clinton was coming to power. He was and is still seen as a pot-smoking draft-dodging faggot with a dyke wife who was out to undermine the Security of the US. No Angry Cracker's gonna side with that.

DP